We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures
to protect your personal information. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy to understand how
we collect, use, communicate, and disclose and make use of personal information. Any personal
information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your
information to anyone. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these
principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely to folfill those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the individual’s consent or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the folfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawfol and fair means and, where appropriate, with the individual’s knowledge or consent.
- Personal data shoold be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, shoold be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft and unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to personal information management.
- Some payments are processed using PayPal’s secure system while others are processed using a secure payment gateway, with no sensitive financial information being input through our web site. The secure method of accepting payments is processed using SSL encryption.
- We may collect and store limited payment information from you, such as payment card type and expiration date and the last four digits of your payment card number; however, we do not collect or store foll payment card numbers, and our third-party payment processor processes all transactions.
Use of Information
We use the information to provide, analyze, administer, enhance and personalize our services and marketing efforts, process your registration, your orders, and your payments, and communicate with you on these and other topics. For example, we use the information to:
- Prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud, and enforcing our terms
- Analyze and understand our audience, improve our service (including our user interface experiences)
Disclosure of Information
We use other companies, agents, or contractors ("Service Providers") to perform services on our behalf or assist us with providing services to you. For example, we engage Service Providers to provide marketing, advertising, communications, infrastructure, and IT services, to personalize and optimize our service, to process credit card transactions or other payment methods, to provide customer service, to collect debts, to analyze and enhance data (including data about users’ interactions with our service), and to process and administer consumer surveys. In the course of providing such services, these Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services.